With no TV, or other weapons of mass distraction, the evenings are for relaxing. You’ll find two oversized beanbags on the deck, excellent for stargazing or those chats – guided by wine – that go lengthy into the night time. Perfectly located to soak up its breath-taking environment, the lodge is also just 10 minutes’ drive from Hokitika’s cafes and eating places.
Automatic closing gates ensure your security and peace of mind – closing the world out for you to relax and enjoy your time with us. Only five minutes from the quaint historical city of Coromandel, Atea Lodge provides boutique lodging for the discerning traveller. Also a well-liked sort of lodging are seasonal tented camps or cellular camps which are finest used the place seasonal migrations are the focus for example in the course of the wildebeest migration within the Masai Mara and Serengeti National Park. By morning, you can select when your do-it-yourself breakfast arrives – sometime between 8 and 10.
Waiheke Island’s Delamore Lodge is probably the most well-known Lodge within the Auckland Region. Celebrities fly and out through helicopter, however you might also take a ferry from Auckland. With a connoisseur meals, an amazing spa and stunning scenery. Aside from all of its amenities and adventures, Blanket Bay’s beautiful delicacies is one thing to not be handed up.
“After looking out the South Island for five years, we discovered our piece of paradise! We have built the Lodge with a function, to entertain guests desirous to expertise the numerous exciting activities this region has to offer. Donkey Bay Inn in the Bay of Islands is a perfect for a soothing weekend away. Nestled on a non-public hillside with jaw dropping views, indulge your self in pure luxurious, that is one romantic getaway you’ll always remember.
- A complimentary mini bar with in depth choice of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, fruit and snacks are additionally at hand.
- Each of the lodge’s forty standalone pavilions has a non-public enclosed swimming pool and large residing and sleeping quarters.
- Hapuku Lodges are eco-centric in all that they do as they do their finest to source solely fresh, local produce.
- Situated on the base of the Kaikoura Seaward Mountain Range, Hapuku Treehouse and Lodge rewards you views of the Kaikoura coast, Mangamaunu Bay and the encircling fields the place wild deer roam.
- They embrace 10 local children skilled on the Singita School of Cooking and given jobs as a part of the company’s neighborhood development programme.
The final NZ must-do and the one place to park for the evening in Milford Sound. For households or pals, a 2-bedroom chalet with kitchenette set within our forest gardens. All the comforts of home with a concentrate on stress-free relaxation. The B&B Room 1 – “Thule View” for $395 with deck and direct entry to the gardens looks out to Paterson Inlet towards Thule Bay, and has a personal rest room very close however not ensuite.
- We welcome our visitors to expertise a homestay boutique luxury lodge like no other.
- A luxury lodge with a number of the greatest fly-fishing in the country.
- As you’d guess by the name, there’s lots of house to roam here – 2,500 acres, to be actual, all yours for the exploring.
- The Asian-Mediterranean menu is personalised for every visitor according to their needs and objectives, and cooking classes are offered.
Popular points of interest Sabi Sands Game Reserve and Londolozi Game Reserve are positioned close by. Discover real guest reviews for Elephant Plains Game Lodge together with the newest prices and availability – guide now. The spacious up to date Lodge house has class and charm, a surprising excessive roof and ceiling of rimu.
Warblers Retreat is the closest Lodge to Auckland CBD. It’s situated at Paremoremo 5 minutes from the busy North Shore hub of Albany and about quarter-hour from the CBD . There’s no restaurant here but given its proximity to Auckland that’s not really a difficulty. While, in Auckland, we can’t but journey to any of those spectacular, world-class properties, there’s no cause why we can’t optimistically dream for once we can once extra. After all, we’ll take any alternative to take advantage of our own exquisite backyard.
Solitaire’s cooks enjoy creating day by day altering menus that showcase recent, seasonal, modern food. Pre-dinner drinks and canapés are served from 7pm and all of this, plus dinner, breakfast and lunch are included the full board tariff. Peppers is a former household residence, and most of the homestead’s antiques stay, giving the formal spaces a timeless appeal with loads of character.
- This time we’re talking about three very special locations you’ll never have to depart (but you’ll want to, to do all the fun issues in Rotorua!).
- Another lakeside escape is Solitaire Lodge, this one on a peninsula of another favorite lakes, Lake Tarawera.
- As with Peppers, this luxury lodge feels secluded however in lower than half-hour, you’re again within the metropolis centre.
- A romantic touch for the ultimate in leisure under the magical stars, or by day to experience the sights and sounds of our Coromandel natural world.
- Golden Bay has lodging across all value points from luxurious lodges to fun and funky camp grounds the place the children can have a ball.
- One of the highlights is to watch big faculties of dolphins play within the sheltered water while the fur seals bask in the solar on the rocks.
A pretty place to recharge, our plan to explore Rotorua evaporated into the forest mist as we settled into Treetops. Kaikoura is world renowned for its abundance of marine actions together with Whale Watching, Swimming with Dolphins and Seals, Sea Bird adventures the… Fiordland National Park is essentially the most distant and spectacularly preserved National Park in New Zealand.
Well appointed lodging in our a lot loved Community House. Off the Beaten Track offers a choice of beautiful handpicked rural properties, excellent for a special escape and the best bit is, you won’t find any of them on a primary highway in New Zealand. Our locations are unique, personal and secluded and supply unforgettable memories from the second you leave your personal home and come to certainly one of ours. Whether you’re on the lookout for a comfy hidden cabin or need to splurge on a luxury villa complete with a personal chef, you’ll be spoilt for alternative with choices to suit any price range and taste.
There are dolphin-watching experiences, seafood cruises, plus the Queen Charlotte track is close by, and could be walked briefly bursts if you don’t fancy taking on the complete five-day, 72km stroll. The main lodge is embellished looking fashion – with antlers and beasts aplenty, thick rugs and heavy coffee table books to peruse over a welcoming drink. And the restaurant serves up local fare – which implies these trout and deer are popular choices, in addition to different components grown or foraged from the property.
And the breathtaking flight does not disappoint, taking you right into a slender glacial valley, on the head sits Minaret, with four safari-style chalets around a central lodge. The mattress and bedding are very good and the outdoor bathtub on the cliff edge with its state-of-the-art distant filling system actuated from the lounge is a remarkable expertise. Pipinui Point is the right location for bridal parties to get ready or for newlyweds to start their honeymoon.
Stroll across the property, past beautiful rock walls and gardens to the large pond the place you’ll have the ability to have a seat and benefit from the serenity among native bush and birdlife. Set 122 metres above sea degree on the aspect of the Tokatea mountain vary this boutique Lodge sits amongst lush native bush and gardens. Spectacular views out to Waiheke Island, Te Kouma harbour and past create an atmosphere of serenity and ever changing vistas. Located within the Bay of Islands with easy accessibility to the historic city of Kororāreka in New Zealand, Eagles Nest presents a variety of luxury accommodation options for the most discerning of travellers. Titore Lodge presents comforts and area, with spectacular views and a minute stroll from central Russell.
I grew up here on the farm and have a wide knowledge of the farm and it’s historical past. I moved away after high school to explore and work in NZ and overseas and came back 15yrs ago to purchase the horse trekking enterprise off my mother, who began this tourism aspect 20+ yrs ago. I have been managing the Bush Lodges for 3yrs now and enjoy meeting new people and the tourism business. I love the land and exploring new ideas to make this property better for more to enjoy this peace of paradise.
At dinner, enjoy a wine list that comes primarily from small unbiased wineries, as well as the famed Kaikōura crayfish, the estate’s free-range chickens, and produce from the lodge gardens. The vibe is more relaxed here – anticipate pleasant unpretentious service as you enjoy the lodge and surrounds. Guests might help to pick olives, take pleasure in a massage, tackle the native mountain bike trails, or surf at the famed Mangamaunu break.
After dinner, the night time sky offers tremendous daily star-gazing opportunities in this light pollution-free space, as staff take guests outside with a star map to study about the stars and constellations above. Run by a doctor and a chef, Split Apple’s focus is strongly on wellness – the lodge presents a saltwater infinity pool, non-public seashores and bush walks, in addition to massages, acupuncture, yoga classes and meditation. There is a Japanese Onsen hot tub, in addition to saunas to take pleasure in.